620 Series in a four-leg combination offering a rock-solid frame that supports a wide range of students. Fiberboard tops are standard with a urethane painted edge.
Work surface to be 18" x 24" made of fiberboard, 5/8” thick - 47 lb. core with NEMA approved high density plastic laminated surface and phenolic backer sheet.
Heavy duty, high density polyethylene material with a light grain surface. Injection molded into a one piece shell unit with heavy duty reinforcing ribs as well as molded slots to accommodate the twin back support tubing. This design allows no exposed hardware on the surface and adds strength and durability.
- Includes 2 desks - Quantity 1 = 2
- Top is Light Oak and shell is Navy
- Smooth scratch-resistant worksurface
- Steel book rack below seat for book storage
- The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface
- One piece shell with waterfall edge for leg comfort
- Shell resists scratching and fading
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Ships in 5 business days
- Worksurface: High-Pressure Laminate Covered Fiberboard
- Seat Material: Heavy-Duty Polyethylene
- Frame Material: 1-1/4" 14-Gauge Steel (Front Legs) and 1-1/4" 16-Gauge Steel (Back Legs)
- Worksurface Dimensions: 24"W x 18"D
- Seat Dimensions: 16 1/4"W x 14 3/4"D x 17.5"H
- Weight: 45 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.