Scholar Craft's newest series, the Intersect desk was designed to allow flexible collaboration within learning environments. It will easily intersect with more desks to accommodate groupings of two, three, four and five as well as the Scholar Craft Method Series tables to create unlimited configurations.
Progressive classroom design is focused on creating a learning environment that can accommodate both the Traditional and Modern teaching practices in a single classroom.
The Melsur® solid plastic top is standard with the “Ergo Edge,” Scholar Craft’s exclusive design for added comfort. The Melsur® solid plastic work surface is made of 3/4” solid plastic consisting of wood flour and Melamine resin with binder component to assure a durable, smooth, stain resistant surface and can be used as a writing surface with dry-erase markers.
- Frame is Platinum with choice of 2 different top colors
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Worksurface can be used with dry-erase markers
- Flexible design to accommodate groups of 2, 3, 4 or 5
- Create even more configurations with the Method Series tables
- Accommodates traditional and modern teaching styles
- Top is standard with the “Ergo Edge” - Scholar Craft’s exclusive design for added comfort
- Adjustable legs can be set at sitting or standing heights
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Optional locking casters can be added for easy mobility
- Worksurface Material : Melsur® Solid Plastic Work Surface is Made of 3/4” Solid Plastic Consisting of Wood Flour and Melamine Resin With Binder Component
- Frame Material: Powder-Coat Painted 1-3/4", 16-Gauge HSLA (High Strength, Low Alloy) Steel
- Worksurface Dimensions: 26" x 30"
- Adjustable Height: 28"-34"H
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.