2Thrive is Scholar Craft's premiere seating option for the 21st century classroom. No structural ribs, no unsightly lines, substantial construction with no voids or cavities. Pure elegance in a myriad of models.
Heavy duty and static free, high-density polypropylene material with a light grain texture surface on both sides, injection molded into a one-piece shell with waterfall edge. Molded in a Ribless back design for comfort and flexibility.
The ergonomically designed opening in the shell back provides added comfort as well as a handle grip. The shell is attached to the frame with steel rivets underneath the seat, which offers no exposed hardware on the surface.
- Includes set of 4 chairs - Quantity 1 = 4
- Vibrant colors for all ages of learners
- No structural ribs, lines or cavities for flexibility
- One piece shell with waterfall edge for leg comfort
- Shell resists scratching and fading
- Opening in back functions as a handle
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Stack 6 chairs high
- Available in 4 colors
- Made in the USA
- Ships in 5 business days
- Seat Material: Static Free High-Density Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 1-1/8" 14-Gauge Tubular, Chrome-Coated Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/8"W x 18-1/8"D x 34-1/8"H
- Seat Dimensions: 17"W x 17.5"D x 18"H
- Weight: 13 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.