Students will have ample workspace while having easy access to their books and supplies with this 18 x 24 open front desk from Scholar Craft. Top is constructed of 5/8" fiberboard 47 lb. core with NEMA approved high density, high pressure laminate surface with a phenolic backer sheet.
Scholar Craft’s traditional open front desks are highly versatile with outstanding durability and strength. Unitized, self-supporting steel frame with dual adjustment bolts to ensure stability at every height setting.
Book box is MIG (steel) welded to the frame for positive attachment measuring 21.5" X 16" X 4". Molded with heavy duty ribs for high strength and flex resistance.
Frame is formed of 1" diameter 16-gauge tubular steel. Cross bracing of 14 gauge steel brackets are MIG welded to the U-shaped upper legs forming a self supporting frame. Upper frame legs run side-to-side to strengthen the support for the book box. Lower adjustable leg inserts are 7/8" tubular steel with strength, security and stability at each height adjustment. Adjustable from 22" to 29" in one inch increments.
- Includes 2 desks - Quantity 1 = 2
- Frame and book box are Black with choice of 2 different top colors
- Smooth, scratch and stain resistant worksurface
- Open front book box allows easy access to books, pencils and other supplies
- Molded pencil groove inside book box
- Adjustable height in 1" increments
- Nylon swivel glides to protect flooring
- Ships in 5 business days
- Worksurface Material: Fiberboard Core With Laminate Finish
- Frame Material: Powder-Coat Painted 1", 16-Gauge Steel
- Book Box Material: MIG (Steel) Welded to the Frame
- Worksurface Dimensions: 24'W x 18"D
- Adjustable Height: 22"-29"H
- Book Box Dimensions: 21.5"W x 16"D x 4"H
- Weight: 34 lbs. (each)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Scholar Craft warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal classroom use for as long as the life of the product.)
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.