The Playcraft Georgetown 16' Shuffleboard Table in Espresso is a gorgeous table with real wood features that will accent any home setting. As with all of their home style tables, the playfield is a hardwood solid butcher block that is 15" wide, 1.75" thick and one foot less than the overall length of the shuffleboard in question.
When comparing manufacturers, make sure to look for a 1.75" thick playfield, as the extra depth looks better in the cradle and feels better on the hand when setting a puck.
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- 1-3/4" solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy surface
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters and side walls for noise reduction
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage and 6" leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8 )2-1/8" Deluxe Weights -4 blue, 4 red, speed wax and playing instructions
- 192" x 24" x 33"
- Playfield: 180" x 15"
- Weight: 320 lbs
- 1 Year
Optional Accessories Package includes
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pin Setter
- Upgraded wood abacus scorers
- Naugahyde or PU leather cover
- Hardwood boardsweep