Humans have used hot sauces to flavor foods for thousands of years. The first commercially-offered American hot sauce was branded in 1807. Today, the spicy condiment is available in hundreds of varieties and celebrated with spicy food eating contests around the globe and included in millions of recipes.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 4.5 X 1 X 1 (H X W X D)