With its balance of sweet and tart flavors, the Margarita is a popular cocktail. Its origins remain a mystery shrouded in many legends. Most involve a beautiful woman named Margarita and the bartender who created the drink in her memory. February is National Margarita Day.
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornament is hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Measures 3.75 X 3.75 X 3 (H X W X D)