Store and organize your STEM or STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) supplies on this handy mobile cart. The top two angled shelves include five clear Cubbie-Trays with Lids and four clear Tubs with Lids while the bottom shelf holds two large Totes with Lids.
A double-sided Write-n-Wipe sign at the top is perfect for announcing cart contents or project themes. Pegboard back allows for the use of hanging bins and hooks (not included) for tools and smaller supplies. Back section also includes space for storing larger sheet paper and roll materials.
The two holders on the end of the cart easily store and dispense tape, ribbon, paper towels, or other roll materials. Ergonomic handles on each end and 3" locking casters make the cart easy to move from space to space.
- Store and organize STEM and STEAM supplies
- Two angled shelves and one flat shelf
- Includes 5 clear cubbie trays with lids, 4 clear tubs with lids and 2 large totes with lids
- Double-sided Write-n-Wipe sign to announce cart contents or projects
- Pegboard back to hang bins and hooks (not included)
- Back also includes space for storing larger sheet paper and roll materials
- 2 holders on the end of cart to dispense tape, ribbon, paper towels or other roll materials
- Ergonomic handles on each end
- 3" locking casters to move from space to space
- Minimal assembly required
- See safety features
- Material: Solid Birch
- Tub Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 46.5"W x 20"D x 51.5"H
- Weight: 117 lbs.
- GreenGuard Certified
- Warranty: Lifetime
Our approach to furniture is different. We focus on student learning outcomes and how to create the optimal spaces to improve results. Because of this, our focuses on the concepts first and then explore the products available to match that concept.
Our knowledgeable team will listen, care, and follow through. We can and expect your feedback to make any revisions. We work with the leading manufacturers to provide the best solution aligned with your budget. But our job doesn't end there, our team will lead the project through completion, and most importantly, ensure the space is utilized by the staff the way it was intended.